Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Confession


Yesterday I had a melt down!! There I said it. A hollering, stomping my feet, maniac kinda melt down, all prompted by the hoarders that I live with. I watch the pile of "stuff" from microscopic to epic make their way into my living room, dining room, family room, guest bedroom, and just lost it when I find it in my bathroom!! Enough!! As I was ranting, children went dashing to pick up, collect and sort. Bailey who is my very ultra sensitive child comes up to me with tears streaming down her face (she is a little on the lazy/dramatic side and does not like to clean, and quotes "Mom, a soft answer turneth away rorth but grefus words stir up anger, you should remember this", I had to literally turn away from her and smile. Practice what you preach eh? (BTW the scripture says A soft answer turneth away wrath but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1). Today is a better day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is priceless!! She is too cute. Love her! Aunt Ta