Tuesday, August 21, 2012

19

19 Beautiful Years with my love, Home is wherever I'm with you!! Alabama, Arkansas, I do Love my Ma and Pa Not the way that I do love you Holey Moley, Me oh My, you’re the apple of my eye Girl I’ve never loved one like you Man, oh man, you’re my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness There ain’t nothing that I need Ahh, Home Let me come Home Home is wherever I’m with you La la la la , take me home Mama, I’m coming home I’ll follow you into the park, Through the jungle, through the dark Girl, I’ve never loved one like you That’s True We laugh until we think we’ll die, Barefoot on a summer night Never could be sweeter than with you And in the streets we’re running free, Like it’s only you and me Geez, you’re something to see. Ahh, Home Let me come Home Home is wherever I’m with you La la la la , take me Home Mama, I’m coming Home I Love You Sharon Happy Anniversary

No comments: